Thoughts. Ramblings. Heavy-hipped. Mango-obsessed.

Elvis Lives in Nigeria...

pic by: RBerteig

I remember in Nigeria, when I was little, my brothers & sister tried to hold a seance to try and communicate with the ghost of Elvis (my brother was a big Elvis fan, you see).

They put a glass in the middle of the table and lit a couple of candles.

I didn't want them to go ahead with it. I was 8 yrs old for Cris-sake. Absolutely bricking it.

But I had no choice but to hang around 'cos I was too scared to go off on my own.


Just as they were in the middle of the seance, the candle flickered, there was a voice outside the window and the glass broke.


I'd never screamed so frikkin hard in my whole life.



The 'voice' turned out to be the landlord's kids outside our window - they'd been eavesdropping all along.


No comments: